Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ken's Artwork





Kendrich is now 5 years old and nearly finished with pre-primary schooling.
He is described by teachers as shy yet kind and gentle. He disliked loud voices and classmates not following rules. Expect Ken to point his fingers and alarming his teachers about misbehaving classmates.

He is so fond drawing when at home. Whenever we visited office/school supply stores, he would always place a box of crayons or coloured pencils in my shopping baskets. Ken would draw on the back of a printed A4 paper; I am not happy with the thought of wasting too much papers.

Let me show you his artworks for 2010. I have lots of them in a big filing folder.

He is an active boy but not a talkative one (yet). However, he is able to express his feelings and memoirs through his drawings and "colorings" (that's his term).

Yes, like any parent, I am proud of his works..Very, very proud. I remembered myself immersed in drawings when I was in Grade 4 but no one taught me so my drawings didn't progressed. I hope to find a good art tutor for Ken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers